Tuesday, January 1, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Happy new year everyone! Sorry for the lack of blogging over the holiday week. I have been crazy busy. Here is a list of what I have been up to in the past week and a half.....Finalizing last minute holiday orders, sent out Christmas cards (a first for me in over 2 years) Sommer immediate family Christmas, home to Indiana for 4 days over Christmas, drove to and from Columbus Ohio twice, working on a major project for FS that I will be blogging about very soon, Cooking, baking, shopping, wrapping gifts, trying to relax w/ my families, playing the wii w/ family and friends, hanging out w/ friends from out of town, shot a wedding, and rang in the new year. I"m sure there are a few other things I have missed. Here are some of the fun and silly photos of our Christmas w/ family. On the 23rd Andy and I took my neice and nephew (who I refer to as my munchkins...they are getting to old for that I think) out to a movie (Alvin and the Chipmunks....pretty cute) and then to see the santa lights in downtown Ft. Wayne and of course some Starbucks. I also got to learn how to make a very old traditional dessert, well plum pudding. That was a great experience w/ my Grandmother :)
I am so greatful for my family and friends. Hope you all had safe and healthy holidays :)



1 Comments make me :):

Anonymous said...

Such fun, love the hats!!!
How did you find a tree in LIME green? love you