Monday, January 21, 2008

1-5-08 Erinn and Jason

My cousin Erinn married Jason a few weeks ago and she asked me to be her photographer. Erinn is another one of my Conner cousins and the wedding was gorgeous and fun! Thanks again Erinn and Jason! Here are just a few of my favorites:
You know it's going to be a good day when you arrive and are greeted w/ two smiles like these!!!










Can you guess what state we were in???



Nice shot Andy!!!


5 Comments make me :):

Anonymous said...

FAYE AND ANDY,
THESE TURNED OUT JUST AWESOME! WE HAD SUCH AN AMAZING DAY AND I'M GLAD YOU CAN BE THERE TO JOIN IN ON THE FUN. DON'T FORGOT SOME DAY YOU WILL HAVE JUST ONE MORE TO DO FROM THIS FAMILY... NOT FOR A WHILE TO. HAHA! HOPE ALL IS WELL!

Anonymous said...

Faye, these are great, as always. What a pretty bride! i love the long vert. one of bride on bridge thing.. good work... loves

kelbel said...

faye, you are so talented. I think Jason and I need to get married again so you can take the pictures. Always love seeing the pictures.

Anonymous said...

Faye,
I am in ahh, with the amazing job you did in capturing my beautiful sister on her and Jason's wedding day. Your talent continues to amaze me every time I see your work, whether it be Conners 18 month pictures, weddings or photos you have snapped of the family. As I have told you before I have no doubt in my mind that your talent will take you far.
Best of luck to you.
Jennifer

Rachel Brooke said...

They are all beautiful but I LOVE the ring shot!