Thursday, January 31, 2008

The Soliz Kids....

Last week I had a great time photographing the Soliz kids. They are 5, 3 and 1 and full of energy. Being that it's January and we are in Ohio we had to stay inside but we made the best of it. Amy and Juan thank you so much for letting me photograph your little cuties! It was great to see you guys again.

(For those of you who are new to this blog, I always post my favorite images from every photoshoot I do. Hope you enjoy!)












4 Comments make me :):

Anonymous said...

My favorite this time is the little boy at the table(color) with just a hint of a grin.
Great work as always.

Brandy J Rammel said...

These are so great Miss Faye!!! I love that little boy's blazer, so cute!!!

Anonymous said...

Those are grat! Nice work!

Rachel Brooke said...

these expressions on their sweet little faces melted my heart!