Monday, March 10, 2008

The Blizzard snow is melting away....

Hey there. I just wanted to let everyone know that the 15 or so inches of snow we got in Dayton is officially melting today :) For those of you who didn't hear it on the news or don't live in the Ohio Valley area......we had actual BLIZZARD conditions two days ago. That was the first time I've actually seen and heard BLIZZARD on the news and guess what???? That's right...I HAD A WEDDING IN THE BLIZZARD!!! It was a little stressful, but the bride and groom made it safely and were in good spirits. Their band even made it all the way down from Toledo for them. They only had about 1/3 of their guests make it, but they still had quite a party. So Julie and Justin congrats to you!!!

I have lots of computer time to put in before we leave for Vegas on Thursday for WPPI!!! I'm so excited. Emily and Brian I am finishing up your wedding images as I type and will have some highlights posted for you in the next two days!!!
Hope you are all having a nice Monday :)

1 Comments make me :):

Anonymous said...

OK I should have checked here before I e-mailed you.
love, Mom