Thursday, March 20, 2008

WPPI....VEGAS.....2008!!!

WOW! That's about all I have to say! Well okay I can say a bit more. I can't believe how much fun we had, how much we learned and how many people we met. Our good friends Andy V. and Racheal came over from Pheonix to hang w/ us for an evening (notice I said evening....they actually live in Florida, but were in Pheonix for their sister's wedding and thought it would be fun to drive to Vegas to see us for a few hours) Thanks you two for driving over, it was so fun to see you again.

The whole conference was almost overwelming!!! Most of the days started at 8:30 and seminars went as late as 9:30/11pm at night. I think it might take me a week to get caught up on my sleep!!! It was so good to see many of my old friends from OIP&T, hang out w/ Logan (Castor) Parson, meet fellow photographers who I admire. Here are just a few highlight pictures from the trip. (some are w/ my point and shoot camera, so please excuse the lower quality)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

4 Comments make me :):

Anonymous said...

So glad you had a good time...and you're home safe. Anxious to hear more details when you visit.
love you.

Rachel Brooke said...

This is a cool picture collage you got going! It looks like you had a great time!

Anonymous said...

Hi Faye! That was so much fun to see. Thanks for including me in your blog. Logan

Anonymous said...

Hi Faye! That was so much fun to see. Thanks for including me in your blog. Logan