Thursday, March 13, 2008

VEGAS BABY.....

Photobucket

Andy and I are off to Vegas for the WPPI (Wedding and Portrait Photographers International) Convention!!! We have been to Vegas before (hence the picture above) for my brother's wedding three years ago. We are so excited to go back and even more excited for the convention. Not only there there tons of amazing speakers with endless information and inpiration....but I hear there is also the biggest trade show in the industry! I'm excited to find some new products and companies to bring back for all our wonderful clients!!! Speaking of clients....I will be out of the office March 13th thru March 19th. I should be able to check e-mail.

:)

1 Comments make me :):

Brandy J Rammel said...

Hope you are having a good time Faye!!! Be sure to say Hi to Sticky!!!