Friday, March 7, 2008

Michelle......Maternity

Our dear friends Chris and Michelle will be having their first baby later this month. I was so excited when Michelle finally said she wanted to have maternity pictures taken. She said only if our good friend Mandy (aka Myka at Michael's salon) would do her hair and makeup. Michelle is not a girly girl, but looking through her pictures, I don't think you can tell. Isn't she BEAUTIFUL!!! I do have to tell you though when I would pose her a certain way (example...I said "lets do the classic, make a heart around your belly button" I think she said "seriously?") she would just start giggling!!! Also I had to include their dog Abby in a few shots. She's been Michelle's baby for the past five years and I think she is going to make a great older sister. Chris and Michelle I am so excited for you and can't wait to photograph your little one in another month. I love you guys!!





















5 Comments make me :):

Kara Pennington Photography said...

These are great! I love the natural light you used - and the dog shots are so fun :)

Anonymous said...

Oh how beautiful, I love the sheer curtain ones and the ones with Abby's head on her belly. But then I loved being pregnant. Wish they did this kind of photography back then (30 years ago)

Anonymous said...

Oh how beautiful, she really does have that maternal glow. I love the sheer curtain ones and the Abby on the tummy ones. I loved being pregnant. Wish there was this kind of photography 30+ years ago.
love, Mom

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, I went crazy over those dog shots. That face melts my heart! The veil is very beautiful too, a great idea for the lighting and softness of the shoot.

Sublime Studios said...

I love the shots on the stairs... very unique. And I also really like the ones behind the curtains.. great job!