Saturday, March 22, 2008

If you like music...check this out!!!

Hey there! As I'm working on getting caught up on my work flow and going over my notes from WPPI convention...I came across a site that one of the speakers had mentioned and just had to share it w/ you all. If you work at your computer and get tired of making playlists on Itunes or get tired of listening to commercials on the radio....you've gotta check out Pandora! This is my new favorite thing!!! You type in an artist that you like and it automatically creates a music list for you to listen too! It's easy and GREAT! (I've only been using it here for 20 minutes, so if there ends up being commercials or if there's a catch...I'm sorry) But for now... you've gotta check it out!

Happy Easter Weekend!

3 Comments make me :):

Anonymous said...

It even works for us older folks...I typed in Elvis Presley....great...
Did you register at this site when requested?

Faye Sommer said...

I did register and I've only gotten one e-mail from them. I used my yahoo account (it's the account I use for anything online I sign up for and am worried they may send me tons of "junk" mail....then I just check it once a week or so) I'm so glad you checked it out!!!

Anonymous said...

We used Pandora at my old job, I don't remember there being any "catch"