Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Emily and Brian....

I met Emily and her mom last year and Emily and I had an immediate connection....our love (or addiction) for Mountain Dew!!! After emailing back and forth and our final meeting, I knew Emily's wedding was going to be beautiful, full of special details and a pleasure to photograph. The bouquets were adorned with Emily's grandmother's vintage pins which were beautiful. The flower girls were the sweetest set of twins that I have ever met. Brian only had one request for pictures and that was to include his guns in a picture with him and Emily. I aim to please so we did a few "shots" (LOL) with them outside the church of course. Both Brian's grandfather and great grandfather were a part of the wedding ceremony. Emily and Brian thank you so much for having me be a part of your day. I hope you had a wonderful time on your honeymoon and got back home safely after the blizzard here in Ohio.


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

2 Comments make me :):

Anonymous said...

Faye and Andy,

Again I want to thank you for making the memories even more special. We felt the connection too and left our first meeting knowing "you were the one." I can not wait to see the rest of the photos, to see the reaction of the kid's mothers and Brian's mom!

Love, Mother of the Bride

Jen said...

Wow - beautiful work here!!!