Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Annabelle and Evelyn

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!!! Babies are always so fun for me to photograph and be around, but babies x2.....WOW!!!

I LOVE TWINS!!!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


I had the pleasure of photographing Annabelle and Evelyn
Talk about being in photography heaven
Their mom and dad seem to have the daily routine under control
I think E & A should take piano lessons together so they can play heart and soul

(okay that one's kinda extra silly, but I like it) :)

2 Comments make me :):

Anonymous said...

OMG!!!! i love love love these! i'm so jealous you got to photograph twins! i absolutely LOVE the one of them on the shelves! SO SO SO CUTE!!! Great job faye faye!

Anonymous said...

Knowing your love of twins...I'm sure this was a delight...and it shows!!
love, Mom