Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I Love Surprises!!!!

Our good friends Chris and Curt threw their parents a surprise 40th wedding anniversary party! Andy has grown up w/ this family all his life so we were so glad to be there to help celebrate. This was my first time at the Miami Valley Hunt & Polo Club! The light was so pretty everywhere you looked. What a great evening!

This little guy is always smiling!!! He's so much fun to be around.
Photobucket
SURPRISE!!!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I needed to check the light, so I grabbed this cute couple!
Photobucket
Congrats on 40 years....don't let them fool you...they are so young at heart!
Photobucket
Photobucket

RHYME TIME:
I can't believed it was 40 years ago when you two tied the knot
Did you know there was a suprise party when you pulled into the parking lot?
Food, drink, family, friends and fun
Don't forget the best years of your life are still to come

1 Comments make me :):

Anonymous said...

aww curt and carla look so cute! and chris, michelle and family look awesome as well! great shots again faye faye!