Thursday, August 7, 2008

GUESS WHAT'S ALMOST HERE??????

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Okay if you don't have it figured out by now.... this picture will most certainly give it away! (even though the colors are not exactly correct)

Photobucket

I will add my rhyme once I get a few guesses in the comments!!!

7 Comments make me :):

Anonymous said...

Ummmmmm, no don't tell me. I've seen the commercial's (for the last year!). It has something to do with today 8-8-08. Oh now I know your brother and my sisters birthdays. Darn I am good. Great job Faye. Love you!!! Bob

Faye Sommer said...

No Robbie Bobby.... although those two birthdays are super important! How about you guess one more time!!! LOL!

Anonymous said...

I didn't get it until the last shot....I think the "overlapping" circles was the clue for me. As much as I don't like sports....I do enjoy some of the Olympics and will watch the gymnastics at least.
Cute post.
love, Mom

Anonymous said...

Okay, I knew what it was immediately. I will admit that I inadvertently cheated. Your Mom had scrolled to the rings and that is where I started. I don't know if I would have guessed right away or not, but the first four (?) pictures were quite inventive. Good job Faye! Bob

Faye Sommer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Faye Sommer said...

Whoo hoo to my mom for "actually guessing the right answer" (Bob you were so close...ha ha ha)

Yeah I had this brilliant idea to try and photograph as many things as I could, but when I was actually doing it, I had the same thought...um... I can't overlap some of these items. Oh well it was just for silly fun anyway.

RHYME:
The olympics are here the olympics are here
It's such a bummer that they only every four years

Gymnastics, Swimming and Diving are my faves
Just wish I could sit at home and watch it all day

I was watched live when Kerri vaulted to bust her foot
You know I don't think I could even lift a shot put

During the olympics I think the world feels united
I wish I had been a photographer who was invited!!!

Anonymous said...

you're a dork. but i love you.