Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Jenny

JB happens to be one of my favorite models (and one of my bffs)!

The hat she is modeling was made by my fabulous and amazing mom! We will soon be photographing more and more of her hats and showing them off on this blog! Brides and grooms....she can make custom veils and top hats!!! There will be more of that on here this fall too!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Jenny B loves her dog Swayze
Even though he is a little crazy
He's not the k-9 that's nuts...it's my Maggie dog
For some reason my rhymes were better before I stared putting them on this blog!
Maybe it's because I'm always in such a rush to post
I gotta go because I think I just burnt my toast

3 Comments make me :):

Anonymous said...

OMG I LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM!!!! AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my dog is so cute and your mom is a genius with hats!! I LOVE YOU!

Elizabeth (Libby) O'Neill said...

Nice job! Some of your best work yet! Jenny, you look amazing and Faye did a great job shooting and processing. Really strong!

Anonymous said...

Jenny is soooo cute. So glamorous...Thanks to you both for making my hat look so good.
love, Mom