Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Congrats Kelly & Congrats Kelly!!!!

Ummmm.... Does my headline confuse you???? It's not a typo!! I'm a few days behind on this blog (surprise surprise) but I just wanted to say a HUGE CONGRATULATIONS to two of the special Kelly's in my life. (did you all know that I actually have 4 special Kelly's in my life, that's right 2 cousins and 2 close friends)

Well Kelly U celebrated her tenth wedding anniversary this past weekend. I can't believe I was in her wedding ten years ago! Kelly and Jason I'm so happy for you and wish you 10 x 10 more years of happiness together!!!

You know how brides tend to say "yeah I picked that bridesmaids dress for you so you could wear it again" and then the bridesmaids just look at her and smile (since that's what they are supposed to do??? even though in the back of their mind they are thinking....is she for real???) Well my dear friend Kelly said that and we actually smiled at her and we meant it. I wore my bridesmaids dress to so many events for the next two years after her wedding! Thanks again Kelly! :)
Photobucket

RHYME TIME:
Kelly and Jason is it ten years already?
I remember in high school when you first started going steady
Your family has grown to five with your three little ones
I can't wait to photograph you this fall and I miss you tons

*SIDE NOTE: Kelly purchased her negative along with copy permissio from her photographer so I do have permission to scan in these images. Since I'm on that subject... THE IMAGES I POST ON MY BLOG are for my CLIENTS TO VIEW right away. THEY ARE NOT HERE FOR ANYONE TO PRINT or for other photographers to use!!!! (they are not print quality anyway and remember folks it's agains the law) I do not mind if I have photographed you and you use the images on here for your myspace or facebook sites as long as you KEEP THE LOGO ON THEM. Please respect photographer's and other artist's work. Do the right by purchasing your images from them so they can stay in business and continue to document your lives! Thanks for reading!!! :)

Photobucket


Onto my other Kelly! This Kelly and I have only been friends for about a year, but it feels like a lifetime. I swear her and I are twins separated at birth and raised by two separate families! No we don't look like twins (although we both have very long hair and are the same size) but our likes, dislikes and manorisms are the same. Sometimes it's scary!!!!!!

Okay onto what this whole blog is about.... KELLY WON AN EMMY!!!! No you couldn't see her on tv accepting her award. She is a producer for the Dayton CW and she was nominated for a regional award and this past weekend SHE WON!!!!! I haven't had a chance to talk to her directly yet...so I don't have any other information. (she sent me a text right after she won)
SO CONGRATS KELLY! I'M SO EXCITED AND PROUD OF YOU!!!! Call me okay!!!! (LOL)

Photobucket

RHYME TIME:
Kelly and I will admidt that we are photo and video nerds
Can you imagine how she felt when she heard these words
"May I have the envelope please"
Kelly just won an emmy
(extra line) How cool is she?!!!

1 Comments make me :):

kelbel said...

Have I told you how awesome you are!! That sure was a blast from the past!! Look how young we look! So much has happened! Taking a big risk to sound sappy but I am glad you have been with me along the way!! See you soon! Love Kelly
PS. Lauren starts 1st grade tomorrow! YIKES!