Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Genevieve and Garrett



Last Friday I had the pleasure of driving back to my home state of Indiana to meet and shoot Genevieve and Garrett's engagement session. I knew right away on the first shot w/ these two that their pictures were gonna be great! When they look at each other I am so excited with how genuine and natural their smiles are!!! This blog is a little different w/ a video slide show instead of my usual post of images. However, I think your all gonna love it! There is music, so make sure your speakers are on! *WARNING...if you don't like cornfields and bright blue skies...then this video may not be for you!!! (hee hee hee) and what's a blog without a rhyme?

While meeting both Genevieve and Garrett for the first time
I heard their engagement story and knew it would make the perfect rhyme

She told me he proposed to her on a ski lift
As you can imagine he was holding her ring w/ a death grip

She was wearing ski goggles so he couldn't see that she was crying
If I said I wasn't looking forward to photographing their wedding, you know I'd be lying

5 Comments make me :):

Unknown said...

faye, they're great! thanks so much! and my dang hair wouldn't stay out of my face, haha :)

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! I love the music and the timing and they are gorgeous and the shots are wonderful and fun and I am sooo proud of you !!!
You continue to impress and amaze me.
love, Mom

Anonymous said...

I am really not suprised Faye, but you keep outdoing yourself. Between your talent, your eye for just the right shot, and at the very least in this shoot two people who are sooooo obviously in LOVE! What can I say. I Loved it!!!

natcat75 said...

Garrett's mom said...
This is truly a professional job and am so pleased with your work.
It's so awesome and you feel like you're at the movies.
You did such a great job showing the closeness in Gen and Garrett's relationship and you can tell they truly love each other. Looking forward in meeting you and can't wait to see the wedding pics.

Blink of an Eye Photography said...

Hi Faye,
Love this engagement session! The music couldn't be more perfect.... have you heard Colbie Caillat's version?

I've heard great things about you from my friend Libby. Good to finally meet you!