Friday, November 16, 2007

Baby Aiden and Little Taylor.......

Quite a few weeks ago I went over to my friends Jason and Natalie's house to photograph their new baby boy Aiden. While I was there I had to take a few pictures of his older sister Taylor, because she is just a little cutie. So I finally have these edited and wanted to let you all see my favorites!



















3 Comments make me :):

Anonymous said...

7:02, your at it early this morning.
More great shots of beautiful children. So enjoy checking out your work.

Anonymous said...

i cant believe how big Taylor is, she is so cute!!! Aiden is a cutie pie as well! the one on the table by the window is my absolute favorite!! These are great!

Anonymous said...

Those are great. I love your choice at lighting. Very dramtic! GOOD work
Shannon