Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Riley

Here are the rest of little Riley's pictures. He is faster than a speeding bullet!!!! LOL. Do you like the motion in the one below? So cute. We played and spent the morning (mostly inside since it was FREEZing out that day) and I even got to see Riley's impression of a monster. It was hilarious. There is a picture below. Great to see you again Tricia!








FAVORITE :)







This is just a preview of Riley's pictures!!! I planned on posting them this morning, but was booked last minute for an appointment this morning. So before I walk out the door here is your preview!!! (I'll be posting more once i get back home, Tricia i knew you'd be bummed if I didn't get anything up. I'll have the rest for you in a few hours)



2 Comments make me :):

Anonymous said...

wow you can read me like a book...i just cant wait to see the rest! you do such a good job of catching his innocence!

Anonymous said...

love them! cant wait to see all of them....i love the monster!