Thursday, November 1, 2007

Happy Halloween!



Okay I meant to get this up yesterday, but just didn't get to it. So I wanted to post this picture of my baby girl....MAGGIE! She went as Wonderwomen this year. Isn't she cute. I love this dog so much!!!! I can't wait to video her most famous trick and eventually post it for all of you to see. You'll then find out why she's Wonderwoman!!!

4 Comments make me :):

Anonymous said...

Sophia is adorable , especially love the hats.

That dog must love you too, to put up with what you do to her sometimes....too cute..

Anonymous said...

I love the costume! Can't wait til you get her trick posted!

Anonymous said...

Wonder MAGGIE!!! How funny. She is so cute. Shannon

Anonymous said...

i dont know how i missed this post! she's cute! i'm sad i didnt get to dress up swayze this year.. how're the rest of those halloween pics coming?! lol lah you