Monday, November 5, 2007

Libby and Tim...

I met up with Libby and Tim for their engagement session last week. We had to rescheduled this session a few times so I was very excited when we lucked out with one of the last really nice days of the season. I think it was about 65 degrees that day and if you've looked at the weather for this week....well....not so nice. We decided to head over to DAI (one of my favorite places to shoot) for their engagement session. Libby it was great to see you again and Tim it was so nice to meet you. I hope you two love the pictures and I am really looking forward to photographing your wedding this August!!!!
















2 Comments make me :):

Anonymous said...

Very cute faye.. as always.. very nice day, you guys did luck out!

Jen E. said...

aw, I love the DAI..I used to live in Dayton..grew up there actually ..seeing your photos makes me miss Ohio a bit!! Good work!!