Monday, November 12, 2007

Mini shoot in Steph's neighborhood!!!

My good friend Steph lives on one of those neighborhoods where most everyone is friends. You know the kind you hear about or wish you lived in (or if you're lucky...you do) where you can actually run next door if you run out of flour or would trust your neighbor to watch your kids for a few hours. Well because Steph is friends w/ all her neighbors, she set me up a little fall shoot over at their house. The kids did great and it was a lot of fun. Thanks so much to those of you could join us!



You gotta love older brothers!!!





Little Conner just made my day by being such a great poser and smiling so great!

















4 Comments make me :):

Anonymous said...

Ahhhs again, you are so good at capturing the cutest moments.

Brandy J Rammel said...

So cute!!! I like the new way your watermarking as well=)

Anonymous said...

i cant believe how big Grace is getting! she's so pretty!!

i like the new style your going with too! diggin it!

Anonymous said...

I love them all, you do a super job of captures their beautiful little faces.
Shannon