Friday, November 30, 2007

Kelly and Todd

A few weeks back my dear cousin Kelly got married. She's part of the Conner Clan as we like to call ourselves. They had a very simple and sweet wedding. The ceremony was at 10:30am and they had a brunch right afterwards (therefore having coffee cake as the wedding cake) We kept the "posed" pictures to a minimum as Kelly is not a big fan of having her picture made. BTW Kelly is also a Pastry Chef and made most of the amazing food herself (she did have some help from Aunts and cousins as well) And yes folks she did make her own wedding cake and it was WONDERFUL!!! YUM YUM! Thanks Kelly for being so patient with this post.





This one is pretty traditional, but for some reason it's one of my favorites. I think Kelly looks so gorgeous!!!






Isn't my mom adorable!!! Not to shabby for 56!! (did I just post that on the internet??? LOL Love you mom)



So cute!

Wedding coffee cake anyone??? YUM!!!

We're Conners too! Love this pict of me and my mom. Just had to post it.

Another cutie!!!

These are my cousin Angie's little girls! Aren't they just beautiful!!!




3 Comments make me :):

Anonymous said...

love love love the pic of you and your mom!! and the one of mom by herself. she's so cute. you must tell her i said hello! these look so good. looks like you guys had a great day! and that wedding coffee cake, looks spectacular!!

Anonymous said...

What a great day and great picts as always! Wondered when these might get posted. Guess its a good thing I don't lie about my age, now that its on the web!! Can I get a copy of the one of both of us???? love you, Mom
ps Hi Jenny and thank you!

Anonymous said...

HI MOM!!!!

these do look great faye.. i'm so jealous of you!