Tuesday, November 20, 2007

CONFESSION!!!

I STARTED LISTENING TO MY CHRISTMAS CD's OVER THREE WEEKS AGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's right! For those of you that don't know....Christmas is my favorite holiday and favorite time of the year. Not only have I already been listening to christmas music, but I've already watched "It's a Wonderful Life" twice in the past month.



(For those of you who don't know...."It's a Wonderful Life" is not only my favorite Christmas movie, but I'ts my favorite movie of all time!) I usually watch it at least a minimum of 10 times over the course of the holiday season. I cry every time at the end and believe it or not, when I was little, I actually hated that movie. (I think because it's in Black and White) My second favorite Chrismas movie is "Elf"


Will Farrell doesn't get much more hilariously likeable than that!!!!!

Favorite Christmas CD???? I thought you'd never ask! (LOL)

The original "A Very Special Christmas"


Okay loyal bloggers.....What are your favorite Christmas movies or music???

4 Comments make me :):

Anonymous said...

Now I know why you returned the cassette "A Very Special Christmas" you now have the CD!!
"Miracle on 34th Street" is another favorite, as well as most any version of "The Christmas Carol" especially the musical version with Kelsey Grammer. I'm glad none of my occasional "Bah, Humbug" has worn off on you.
love you !

Anonymous said...

ELF!! no doubt! and National Lampoons Christmas is always a winner. Same with A Christmas story! I cant wait to go see Fred Claus with Vince Vaughn. Should be funny! I cant wait til your christmas party! YAY!!!! i need to dig out my Christmas music! LOVES IT!

Unknown said...

My very favorite Christmas movie of all time is "A Christmas Story" Mom's right, it's all fun and games until someone gets their eye shot out!

Anonymous said...

Just in case you didn't get my last email telling you, I love "It's a wonderful life" also. Also did you ever see the version with Marlo Thomas in it?
On another note I love all the pictures you have done. Keep up the great work. I tell everyone about you. All the time.

Aunt Deb