Friday, November 2, 2007

Jennifer and Bryan...

Bryan and Jenn thank you so much for having me photograph your wonderful wedding. I'm going to keep this short because I'm down to the wire at getting these up for you to see. (a few minor computer issues today slowing me down :( Bryan I know you've been checking here like crazy today so.....here they are! I hope you love them :)


















5 Comments make me :):

Anonymous said...

OMG!!!! i love my friends!!! faye you did such a wonderful job as always!! Jenn looks absolutely amazing, prettiest bride ever!! and Bryan, so handsome! i cant believe you guys are finally hitched!!!! pics are gorgeous! i cant wait to see the rest!!! love you all!!!!

Anonymous said...

Faye, I had to tell you that I LOVE all of the pictures you posted. They look absolutely wonderful. Thank you for being a part of our big day. We look forward to seeing the rest of them. You do such beautiful work. Thank you so much, Jenn

Anonymous said...

Faye. I always your love your photos. In this last batch I think my favorite is (I am assuming) her Dad and Jennifer. Although I am confused. Why do you always have a picture of the brides shoes? I don't remember of you having any special intrest in shoes when you were at home!? Love You.

Anonymous said...

bob is so cute!

Faye Sommer said...

For those of you who don't know.....Bob is my step-dad and he thinks he's really funny!!! (LOL just picking on you Robbie-Bobbie...You are pretty darn funny) Anyway he used to tease me like crazy when I lived at home because back in High School I developed a bit of a shoes fetish. (I didn't have half as many as my BF Kelly) Well I was doing great in college but in the last couple of years my shoe fetish has returned!!!! SO BOB I HAVE TO TAKE PICTS OF THE BRIDE'S SHOES....I'M OBSESSED!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love ya!